Cabin Seats Supply Chain and Quality Manager (m/w/d)
- Act as focal point towards the suppliers for operational activities and contract management, and as ambassador of the supplier toward internal functions.
- Manage supply chain & quality aspects of the contract, being responsible for On Time, On Quality (and on Cost when applicable) performance.
- Manage supplier quality Approval/Authorization, ensure that suppliers are compliant with certifications required in coordination with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor or support new product introduction to ensure industrial qualification maturity before serial phase.
- Provide consolidated forecast to suppliers and ensure that suppliers will have the required capacity.
- Assess the Supplier capacity, capability & performance and contribute to the Supplier development.
- Identify the supplier industrial risks and propose mitigation actions.
- Work out short-term recovery plans.
- Initiate and manage supplier performance improvement projects, set long term development targets together with the suppliers and in coordination with the Supplier Development Team.
- Contribute to the annual Supplier Evaluation Development (SED).
- Present the situation of the supplier on operational performance (KPIs, assessments..) during MFT/MDT meetings.
- Maintain a close communication and coordination with the operational teams at internal customer sites.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, International Management or Supply Chain Quality.
- Experience in supplier management.
- Experience in product development and/or project management related to a new product introduction.
- Communication and stakeholder management skills (understanding, convincing, ...) with various cultures
- MS-Office at least detailed specialist knowledge.
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
Jetzt einfach online bewerben
Kurz das unten stehende Formular ausfüllen und wir melden uns schnellstens.
Die mit Sternchen gekennzeichneten Eingabefelder sind Pflichtfelder.