Demand Analyst (m/w/d)
- Validation on Satair side of e-Request for Stock Provisioning (e-RSP) supporting the Satair Financial and Senior Management approval.
- Manage the request for approval in the ELIPS e-RSP module. Execution of the demands requested as per eRSP and plans the purchasing to the supplier in accordance with the eRSP requirement.
- Ensures the material purchasing to the supplier and inbound by monitoring deliveries in collaboration with the relevant supply chain functions.
- Provides the purchase order feedback to the Request for Stock Provisioning Manager by means of regular ordering reports.
- Ensures that the e-RSP is properly fulfilled: Material is ready for airlines requests Monitor incoming and outgoing flows if in line with the initial forecast and budget. Take necessary actions to secure inventory budget plans and requested delivery performance. In charge of providing feedback to the Request for Stock Provisioning Manager about the eRSP fulfilment via the ELIPS/e-RSP tool.
- Secure stock availability in central warehouse and monitor transfer orders to ensure US demand is fulfilled. Support escalation and resolution measures to secure performance is at target.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Aerospace, Business Administration or International Management.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and first experience with SAP is desirable.
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
- Solid understanding of supply chain management and ability to analyse processes from a financial perspective.
- First experience in a similar or technical environment, ideally within an After Sales or an Engineering environment.
- Technical knowledge of aircraft and/or Engineering Data.
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a project environment and you are able to get validation and buy-in.
Jetzt einfach online bewerben
Kurz das unten stehende Formular ausfüllen und wir melden uns schnellstens.
Die mit Sternchen gekennzeichneten Eingabefelder sind Pflichtfelder.