IT Supporter (m/w/d)
- Provide daily support to users in need, e.g. by troubleshooting software/hardware with the user and assist raising an accurate Incident with the Airbus ServiceDesk.
- Work on tasks related to Google Workspace.
- Train users in the Google Workspace functionality through virtual and physical sessions.
- Make written material that can be used for training and knowledge sharing.
- Help and guide users in the use of Satair's and Airbus' systems.
- Asset, Identity & Access and Request Management.
- Creating requests, such as remastering equipment, software, network connections.
- Process access requests for On-/Offboarding and internal moves between sites and divisions.
- Ordering hardware, such as mice, keyboards, displays and the like Attending the IT Community meetings and the ones from our colleagues in the business where we can help and contribute.
- Ensure that access rights to Airbus systems, software and applications are in accordance Work closely with external parties.
- Ensure the adherence to the valid Airbus security standard and guidelines for hard- and software for internal and external use.
- You have an education as an IT specialist, IT system electronics technician or IT systems merchant with many years of working experience.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / IT with 2 years of working experience.
- MS-Office at least detailed specialist knowledge.
- Knowledge in Google Workspace.
- Knowledge of a ticket system, ideally Service Now.
- Certification in ITIL is desirable.
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
Jetzt einfach online bewerben
Kurz das unten stehende Formular ausfüllen und wir melden uns schnellstens.
Die mit Sternchen gekennzeichneten Eingabefelder sind Pflichtfelder.